Please sign up as a member for life with a one-time payment of just $60 - and we also encourage those around you to sign up as a Member so they can show their support for you and for TASSA. Expanding our membership-base is essential so TASSA can approach governments and sponsors to receive greater funding and gain credibility for raising awareness and research.
$60 one-off Lifetime membership:
- ongoing one-to-one personal counselling Mondays to Friday - on the phone or via Skype. You can call Bev with specific questions and for help (limited to Bev's energy and availability that day)
- the US Sjögren's Foundation newsletter available each month in the TASSA website Members' Area, with medical news, research updates and tips for daily living ($60 per year value)
- representation to government health funds for the rights and needs of people with Sjögren's Syndrome
- notification of suitable products, special offers and samples from companies who produce products associated with Sjögren's
- access to Bev's special list of products and supplements on iHerb that she has compiled over the decades. You receive a discount on your first order.
- access to the TASSA website Members' Area with a selection of Facts Sheets.
So, what you need to do now is watch the 12 Sjögren's Solutions video modules and then, if you want ongoing personal assistance, please join up below. After you pay you will be contacted by email with a welcome letter and instructions.
Lifetime Member for $60
As a family member or friend of a Sjögren's syndrome patient, you are concerned for your loved one and we know you want to learn more about Sjögren's.
Here are a few things you can do:
Expand your knowledge about Sjögren's syndrome.
Visit our About Sjögren's Syndrome page where you can learn more about the disease, its symptoms and its treatment. You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions about Sjögren's Syndrome. These questions will give you basic answers to some of the most common questions patients are asking the Foundation.
Join your friend or loved one on a visit to his or her physician's appointment. This will give you a better understanding of how physicians treat this disease and also will help you understand the various symptoms and complications Sjögren's patients experience.
Become involved with The Australian Sjögren's Syndrome Association
Many family members and friends of Sjögren's patients have chosen to become involved with our fundraising events to help raise awareness about Sjögren's syndrome.